SKETCHWARE for Mac – Download Latest version of SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS for Mac OS X or later directly from this website free now.
Download Full Version of SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS
|App Name||SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS App|
How To Install SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS on Mac
To install SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS For Mac, you simply must install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS full version in your Mac OS X and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for Mac.
- Go to this website to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this website to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this website to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to operate the Android Emulator app on Mac.
- Login using your App Store Store account.
- After that, open App Store Store and check for ” SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS “
- Select on the list of app from your search result list. Select the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded with the link on above this information with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now it is possible to play SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS on Mac.
- Enjoy the app!
SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS Features and Description
SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS App Preview
Create native Android apps on your smartphone.
– Block programming similar to Scratch from MIT
– Visual Drag & Drop Integrated development environment (IDE)
– Automatically translated source code (Java and XML)
– Compile and build install files on your phone (APK file)
– Fully Compatible with Android Studio
Sketchware is a block programming based integrated development environment (IDE) for developing mobile Android apps.
It’s okay if you do not know anything about developing Android apps. Sketchware is an IDE that uses block language that transforms the complex language of text-based coding into visual, drag-and-drop building blocks.
Sketchware provides documentations you can follow to become an expert at block programming and Android app development. Each example contains programming concepts you can understand by completing the project.
Visually design and develop apps, then simply run your app with a single click to build and install directly on your Android device. The projects are fully compatible with Android Studio, an IDE used on a PC, so you can export your finished project and continue working on Android Studio, or your favorite editor.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is required to save and run projects.
– GET_ACCOUNTS : This permission is required to login with Google Account.
Disclaimer: This app was developed independently of the MIT Scratch Team, which produces the Scratch programming language and online community. The Scratch name and Scratch cat are trademarks of MIT.
– The Minimum SDK Version changed to 21
Do not supported API 19 Devices anymore
– The Build Tool support API 28
– Improved the build speed
– Shared Features are removed from Main Tab
but the features are still available
– Build libraries changed to androidx
so if you have Add Source Directly Block in your project,
some part of source code must be changed to androidx
– Bugs Fixed
The contents and apk files on this website is collected and process from App Store. And also a responsible with abusing all the applications on this website.
SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS is really an App that build by their Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in right here is the property of the respective owners.
All Mac application will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.