HomeSafe View for Mac – Download Latest version of HomeSafe View for Mac OS X or later directly from this website free now.
Download Full Version of HomeSafe View
|App Name||HomeSafe View App|
How To Install HomeSafe View on Mac
To install HomeSafe View For Mac, you simply must install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download HomeSafe View full version in your Mac OS X and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for Mac.
- Go to this website to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this website to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this website to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to operate the Android Emulator app on Mac.
- Login using your App Store Store account.
- After that, open App Store Store and check for ” HomeSafe View “
- Select on the list of app from your search result list. Select the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded with the link on above this information with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now it is possible to play HomeSafe View on Mac.
- Enjoy the app!
HomeSafe View Features and Description
HomeSafe View App Preview
HomeSafe View: Live Swann DVR viewing on your Android phone
HomeSafe View supports the following features:
Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time (16ch view works best on tablets)
Play back stored recordings from your DVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later
Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone’s picture library
Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
Note: Current model handsets and tablets are recommended for high resolution playback and live viewing more than 8 cameras at once.
Currently supported DVR models (x will be 4, 8 or 16 channel depending on your model):
Other Swann DVR models will not work with this app.
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered “downloads” by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – [email protected]
Fixed issue with app crashing on Android 11
General bug fixes and improvements
The contents and apk files on this website is collected and process from App Store. And also a responsible with abusing all the applications on this website.
HomeSafe View is really an App that build by their Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in right here is the property of the respective owners.
All Mac application will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.