JW Library for Mac – Download Latest version of JW Library for Mac OS X or later directly from this website free now.
Download Full Version of JW Library
|App Name||JW Library App|
How To Install JW Library on Mac
To install JW Library For Mac, you simply must install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download JW Library full version in your Mac OS X and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for Mac.
- Go to this website to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this website to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this website to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to operate the Android Emulator app on Mac.
- Login using your App Store Store account.
- After that, open App Store Store and check for ” JW Library “
- Select on the list of app from your search result list. Select the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded with the link on above this information with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now it is possible to play JW Library on Mac.
- Enjoy the app!
JW Library Features and Description
JW Library App Preview
JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for Bible study.
• Choose from various Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
© Copyright 2020 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
All fonts are now the same as jw.org and Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY
Enhanced support for right-to-left languages
Fixed several bugs, including some that were causing the app to crash
The contents and apk files on this website is collected and process from App Store. And also a responsible with abusing all the applications on this website.
JW Library is really an App that build by their Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in right here is the property of the respective owners.
All Mac application will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.