WeDJ for Mac – Download Latest version of WeDJ for Mac OS X or later directly from this website free now.
Download Full Version of WeDJ
|App Name||WeDJ App|
How To Install WeDJ on Mac
To install WeDJ For Mac, you simply must install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download WeDJ full version in your Mac OS X and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for Mac.
- Go to this website to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this website to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this website to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to operate the Android Emulator app on Mac.
- Login using your App Store Store account.
- After that, open App Store Store and check for ” WeDJ “
- Select on the list of app from your search result list. Select the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded with the link on above this information with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now it is possible to play WeDJ on Mac.
- Enjoy the app!
WeDJ Features and Description
WeDJ App Preview
Get the party started with WeDJ for Android. Developed by Pioneer DJ – the brand known for its club-standard DJ equipment – this app offers a flexible and seamless DJ experience. Play and mix music stored on your Android phone and use performance features and FX to create your own sound.
Take your performances to the next level by connecting compatible DJ gear.
Get hands-on with any of these units:
*DDJ-200 Transition FX is not supported.
Make the music your own.
FX (effects): Change the texture of the sound using various FX, such as Echo and Reverb.
Sampler: Get creative by triggering included sounds including Horn and Siren.
3-band EQ: Mix smoothly by adjusting the volume of three sound ranges: high, medium, and low.
Tempo slider: Control the speed of each track and use Master Tempo to prevent changes to the key.
2-channel layout: Play two different tracks at the same time.
Beat Sync: Sync the tempo of two songs with the touch of a button.
Crossfader: Adjust the volume balance of the two tracks.
Pre-cueing: Split the stereo output to check the monitor and master outputs separately before you perform each mix (split cable required – comes with the DDJ-200).
Play your favorite parts of a track
Loop: Choose a section of a track and play it repeatedly.
Hot Cue: Mark the point in a track where you want to start playing from and jump to it at any time.
Listen and share
Automix: Let the app do the mixing so you can simply enjoy listening.
Record: Capture your mix and play it back.
Jog wheels: Scratch tracks by touching the jog wheel on the screen.
Enlarged waveforms: See a visual representation of the track and touch the waveform to visually check the playback position.
Supported file formats
WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A
Note: Some tracks may not be displayed on the Browse screen depending on the Android device you are using.
If you have any questions about WeDJ for Android, submit a form here: https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/landing/app-inquiries/
• Fixed potential freeze or crash when loading M4A files on some Android 10 devices.
• Minor issues/bugs have been fixed.
The contents and apk files on this website is collected and process from App Store. And also a responsible with abusing all the applications on this website.
WeDJ is really an App that build by their Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in right here is the property of the respective owners.
All Mac application will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.